Rabu, 08 April 2009

Ronaldinho's Feeling Become Goal to Lecce


In the match against Lecce, 2 late goal makes Milan win 2-0. In that time, Ronaldinho makes a critical goal, that before it happen, he has the feeling that the ball will became a goal.


In injury time, Pirlo's free kick taken by Senderos. The ball going fast to goal line, after hit Ronaldinho's head so that the ball is changing direction. For Dinho, this goal become special, cause he come to the field as a substitute, and he really want Milan win the game. "When I enter the field, I can't explain, but I'm sure I can help the team to win. I can feel it."

"I run to the ball, a little lost the balance, moving my head trying to change the ball's direction so that the goalkeeper can't reach it. I'm really happy!" Dinho write in his blog at ronaldinhogaucho.com.

His happiness is complete, after he is participate in the second goal. his back kick to Sheva makes Sheva can make assist for Pippo. "This night over just like I want and my come back in Milan just can't be better than this"

0 komentar:

Sponsored Ads

Index

Search

Custom Search
News from a Milanisti | Template by - Abdul Munir - 2008 - layout4all