Selasa, 21 April 2009

Score Hattrick, Pippo Want To Apologize

pippo
While pippo is happy when he score hattrick in his latest game against Torino, Pippo want to makes an apologize to Torino's manager, Giancarlo Camolese.

"This is the my tenth hattrick in Serie A. Beckham gives me his best assist, that very help me," Pippo says to Goal. Inzaghi want to make an apologize to Camolese, because his hattrick is not just make the allenatore's way to help Torino stays in Serie A is hardened, but especcially he makes the allenatore ashamed.

"this is my third hattrick to Camolese's team. I want to apologize Camolese, cause in my eyes he is a good man and a good manager," Pippo said.

In the first time, Camolese beaten by Pippo's hattrick in Oktober 2002, while he become Torino's manager. in that time, his team lose 0-6 to Milan. the second time in April 2008, while he take care Livorno.


0 komentar:

Sponsored Ads

Index

Search

Custom Search
News from a Milanisti | Template by - Abdul Munir - 2008 - layout4all